We are pleased to invite you to our Open Integrations Day,
scheduled to take place on 17 March 2016 (from 10 AM) at the Antunović Hotel in Zagreb.
The Open Integrations Day is a business and IT conference organised by KING ICT. This year, the conference will be held for the 11th time and will bring together several hundred managers and board members from the most respected private and public companies, influential businesspersons and representatives of public and state administrations.
Be a part of the event, participate and exchange opinions, ideas and information – the Open Integrations Day is a showcase for innovative and successful solutions, a place to discuss relevant issues and make important announcements.
Our main theme for this year is:
- Uniting digital competencies and digital data usage means that we are headed for digital transformation. But is it really that simple?
- Technology has matured. For the first time we can claim with certainty that it determines the course of successful business.
- How prepared are we for new types of creativity and innovation in various fields? Are we ready for the digitalisation of the state, society, markets and life?
- What exactly is going to happen in this time of great changes?
These issues will be discussed with our lecturers and roundtable guests, representatives of all the relevant fields and organisations – leading consulting agencies, institutions, politics and public administration, and companies both large and small, operating from various positions in the market.
A unique and especially interesting part of our conference is the DEMO Room where we and our partners present the most successful solutions and projects implemented with our clients.
Our Business and Technology Workshops, where conference visitors can hear and learn about the latest technology and participate in relevant discussions, have also proven a particularly successful element of our conference. Workshops will be an important part of the conference this year as well.
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
Please register for participation beforehand at the following link - Open Integrations Day 2016 (additional information is also available here). Choose a workshop according to your interests and needs and register for participation.
Registering for the conference entails the following:
- admittance to workshops and lectures
- DEMO Room access
- conference materials and handouts
- conference lunch
We look forward to seeing you at the 11th Open Integrations Day!