Business IT conference Open Integrations Day organized by KING ICT is held for the 12th time. We would be pleased to have you again at the event which brings together more than 400 participants from the ICT industry, public administration and professional community.
Digitalization. Innovation. Revolution.
The world is going through the 4th industrial revolution – which side did Croatia take?
- Croatia wants an effective and accessible public administration and already has an action plan in regards in the amount of 880 million HRK. Representatives of the Ministry of Administration will speak on measures which simplify the rules and accelerate the work of the public administration, increase legal security and include the digitization of all processes in order to extend e-services to citizens and businesses, connect all government bodies and establish a unique method of communication between the citizens and the state administration.
- Is Croatia an investment destination? An introductory speech on this topic will be held by Vedrana Jelusic Kasic, EBRD’s Manager for Croatia, Slovakia and Hungary and ICT projects financing offered by the EBRD will be explained at a special workshop by an expert of the Bank Dino Shiatis.
- Croatian accession to the Schengen area is one of the strategic objectives and complex projects that Croatia is successfully coping with and which can show the capacities and innovation of the technology sector and the ICT industry. The Schengen project will be presented by Joško Dorić, Deputy Minister of the Interior.
- The modernization and expansion of the Dubrovnik Airport is one of the largest investment projects which has seen a great interest in the professional and general public. The challenges of the project which are significant also for ICT, transport and tourism industry, will be presented by Roko Tolić, Director of Dubrovnik Airport.
- One bear, one innovative idea, one success story on the markets from Europe to America - that is Teddy the Guardian, a bear which uses a complex apparatus to quickly and reliably measure the vital signs of a sick child. An inspiring success story will be told by Josipa Majić.
During discussions and presentations at the 12th OID conference we will exchange opinions and information on digital skills, knowledge and technologies, on readiness to cyber attacks and everything Croatia has to face along the way.
This year again the DEMO room will present 15 innovative solutions that " do miracles in practice," because they link, monitor, detect, enhance, analyze and protect information, business, people and systems.
The workshops have been a hit of the OID conference for two years, and this year’s seven workshops will discuss a number of new security solutions as well as the ones for business improvement.
As always, the DOI conference is free for all participants.
We invite you to follow the Open Integrations Day and find all the information at http://2017.doi.hr/hr/home/